Homeland Steaks is not responsible for packages once they have been marked as delivered. As these packages must be delivered shipper release the recipient takes over all responsibility for the package once it has been delivered. Insurance does not cover a missing package once it has been delivered.
Packages should be sent to your work or a location where someone is present to receive your delivery if you are concerned with the package being left.
The recipient is held responsible for notifying Homeland Steaks if there are any events in your area such as, weather, storms, power outages, and other catastrophic events that could delay a package. Homeland Steaks can not monitor this information, it is the full responsibility of the recipient to notify Homeland Steaks prior to the package shipping.
Insurance will not cover any packages shipped into an area with weather, storms, power outages, and other catastrophic events that could delay a package.
If a package arrives up to 24 hours late the contents will still be enjoyable. We package our products with refrigerant to be in transit for at least five (5) days. The insurance will only pay for the shipping price. Insurance does not pay for late shipments due to weather or any other catastrophic events.
After your order has been placed you will receive an automatic email summary of your order. Review this email to be sure all information provided is correct. If you do not receive your confirmation email, please contact our customer service team at 1-866-531-6672. We will be able to send one to you for your records immediately. This ensures that your order will be completed correctly.Insurance does not pay for late shipments due to weather or other catastrophic events. During incliment weather, snow, fog, ice, high winds, earthquakes and other natural disasters, packages may be delayed. Shipping delays are normal and to be expected around the holidays and peak shipping times. These delays can add extra days to transit times. We use extra dry ice during peak shipping times and this can cause product to freeze but not alter the quality.
Homeland Steaks Shipping Policy & Live Crab Disclaimer
- NOTE: Alaska and Hawaii have areas that may be two (2) days in transit. If you are placing orders for those states please contact our customer service team so that we may make special arangements for your order.
- Note: we need two (2) days notice on these orders to provide the delivery per your request.
- All Alaska and Hawaii orders carry an extra $25 fee.
- You can use the following link to check time in transit use 17603 as ship from zip code --https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PNRO_L1
- Next Day Air: Guaranteed by 10:30am - 12:30pm to non remote locations and end of day to very Remote Locations
- Next Day Air Saver: Guaranteed by End of Day. Guaranteed by 3:00 P.M to registered commercial business only. This excludes home businesses. (End of Day Delivery To Residential Address)
- UPS or Fed Ex Two Day Air: 2 Days By end of Day.
- Ground: Guaranteed 1 Day to select zip Codes.
- Two Day Ground: Guaranteed to two (2) day select zip codes.
- You can use the following link to check delivery times use 17603 as ship from zip code --https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PNRO_L1
- An exact time is not guaranteed, drivers follow a route of transit and delivery times could vary.
- If you have time specific time restrictions that day you should choose a delivery date around your schedule. We do provide an early morning delivery option for an extra fee.
- Cut-off time for orders placed over the Internet is 4:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST) Monday through Friday.
- There are no Sunday or Monday deliveries.
- Saturday delivery is available in most areas. All Saturday deliveries must be shipped using FedEx Overnight Air service. In addition, there is a $15.00 per package surcharge for all Saturday deliveries. When requesting Saturday delivery to rural areas, please call in advance to check availability.
- Days that are grayed out on our delivery calendar are not available for selection.
- ALL PACKAGES ARE SENT SHIPPER RELEASE :If no one is present at the time of delivery, packages will be left with no signature required, unless otherwise specified. Homeland Steaks will not be held responsible for stolen or lost packages.
- Our normal shipping carriers are UPS and FedEx any packages shipped through other providers are not guaranteed. Homeland Steaks will not be able to issue refunds on these shipments.
Shipping and Handling Information
Homeland Steaks's primary shipping method on most orders is through UPS Overnight. We reserve the right to ship UPS or FedEX Overnight. For customers who qualify, we may choose to ship orders via UPS Nextday Ground. All orders are charged actual UPS shipping rates. Any changes to tax, shipping or handling charges, will be provided in a separate communication along with the reason for the change. Deliveries delayed by carriers due to inclement weather or other extenuating circumstances must be accepted by purchaser at next available delivery date. If it is within 48 hours from your original delivery date. Fresh product may be frozen upon receiving if delivery areas are experiencing extreme cold temperatures. Proper thaw out procedures for seafood should always be followed. Please note Homeland Steaks will not refund any monetary amount due to fresh product that has frozen due to extreme cold temperatures.
- Shipping charges are calculated automatically and based on UPS Overnight shipping rates.
- There is an additional $15.00 surcharge for all Saturday deliveries.
- If you are ordering more than one (1) bushel of hard blue crabs, please place a seperate order for each bushel. Applicable shipping charges will be applied to each order.
*For all orders taken over the phone Homeland Steaks will provide an email confirmation of the order to the customer. It is the customer's personal responsibility to review the order information. Information includes but is not limited to delivery address, zip codes, delivery date, and product information. If you did not receive an order confirmation email please call us at 1-866-531-6672 to request another copy to be sent immediately.
*When placing an order over the phone you agree to our Terms and Conditions, this includes all shipping policies. These are available on our website as well as over the phone.
*If your order is not delivered by 7 P.M on the date of delivery please contact us. We will do our best to get the package delivered on time. We do not offer refunds on late deliveries that are not brought to our attention within 48 hours of the scheduled delivery date.
*Once a package is marked as delivered to the provided address and verified by UPS or FedEx neither UPS or Homeland Steaks is responsible for the package. Please use caution when shipping to apartments or other buildings that share common areas.