Homeland Steaks is not responsible for packages once they have been marked as delivered. As these packages must be delivered shipper release the recipient assumes all responsibility for the package once it has been delivered. Insurance does not cover a missing package once it has been delivered.
Packages should be sent to your work or a location where someone is present to received delivery if you are concerned with the package being left.
The recipientis also responsible to notify Homeland Steaks if their are any events in your area such as, weather, storms, power outages, and other catastrophic events that could delay a package. Homeland Steaks can not monitor this information and is the full responsibility of the recipient to notify Homeland Steaks prior to the package shipping.
Insurance will not cover any packages shipped into an area with weather, storms, power outages, and other catastrophic events that could delay a package.
If a package arrives up to 24 hours late the contents will still be good and the insurance will only pay for the shipping price. Insurance does not pay for late shipments due to weather or other catastrophic events.
After your order has been placed you will receive an automatic email summary of your order. Review this email to be sure all information provided is correct. If you do not receive your confirmation email please contact our customer service team at 1-866-531-6672. We will be able to send one to you for your records. This ensures that we will be able to fill your order correctly.
Insurance does not pay for late shipments due to weather or other catastrophic events. During incliment weather, snow, fog, ice, high winds, earthquakes and other natural disasters, packages may be delayed. Shipping delays are normal and to be expected around the holidays and peak shipping times. These delays can add extra days to transit times. We take steps to pack our packages to last for these delays. We use extra dry ice during peak shipping times and this can cause product to freeze but not alter the quality.
Homeland Steaks Shipping Policy & Live Crab Disclaimer
- NOTE Alaska and Hawaii have areas that may be 2 days in transit. (If you are placing orders for those states please contact our customer service team so that we may make special arangements to your order.
- Note we need two days notcie on these orders to provide the delivery as you request.)
- All Alaska and Hawaii orders cary an extra $25 fee.
- You can use the following link to check time in transit use 17603 as ship from zip code --https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PNRO_L1
- Next Day Air: Guaranteed by 10:30 to non remote locations- 12:00 to partially remote locations- End Of Day To very Remote Locations
- Next Day Air Saver: Guaranteed by End of Day. Guaranteed by 3:00 to registered commercial business only not at home business. (End of Day Delivery To Residential Address)
- UPS or Fed Ex Two Day Air: 2 Days By end of Day.
- Ground: Guaranteed 1 Day to select zip Codes.
- Two Day Ground: Guaranteed to 2 day select zip codes.
- You can use the following link to check delivery times use 17603 as ship from zip code --https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PNRO_L1
- (Note End Of Day Has No Exact Commit Time. Package Arrives Whenver The Driver Gets To That Spot On The Route.)
- If you have time specific plans that day you should get the package a day early or pay for the early morning delivery.
- Cut-off time for orders placed over the Internet is 4:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
- There are no Sunday or Monday deliveries.
- Saturday delivery is available in most areas. All Saturday deliveries must be shipped using UPS Overnight Air service. In addition, there is a $15.00 per package surcharge for all Saturday deliveries. When requesting Saturday delivery to rural areas, please call in advance to check availability.
- Days that are grayed out on our delivery calendar are not available for selection.
- ALL PACKAGES ARE SENT SHIPPER RELEASE :If no one is present at the time of delivery, packages will be left with no signature required, unless otherwise specified. (Homeland Steaks can not be held responsible for stolen or lost packages.
- Our normal shipping carrier is UPS any packages shipped through other providers are not guaranteed, and Homeland Steaks may not be able to issue full refunds on these shipments.
Shipping and Handling Information
Homeland Steaks's primary shipping method on most orders is through UPS Overnight. We reserve the right to ship UPS or FedEX Overnight. For customers who qualify, we may choose to ship orders via UPS Nextday Ground. All orders are charged actual UPS shipping rates. Any changes to tax or shipping and handling charges, if necessary, will be provided in a separate communication along with the reason for the change. Deliveries delayed by carriers due to inclement weather or other extenuating circumstances must be accepted by purchaser at next available delivery date as long as its within 48 hours from original delivery date. Fresh product maybe frozen upon receipt in areas that are experiencing extreme cold temperatures. Proper thaw out procedures for seafood should always be followed. Please note Homeland Steaks will not refund monies due to fresh product that has frozen due to extreme cold temperatures.
- Shipping charges are calculated automatically and based on UPS Overnight shipping rates.
- There is an additional $15.00 surcharge for all Saturday deliveries.
- If you are ordering more than 1 bushel of hard crabs, please place a seperate order for each bushel. Applicable shipping charges will be applied to each order.
*For all orders taken over the phone Homeland Steaks will provide and email confirmation of the order to the customer. It is the CUSTOMER'S sole responsibility to review the order information, such as but not limited to delivery address, zip codes, delivery date, and product information. If you did not receive an order confirmation email you can call 1-866-531-6672 to request another copy to be sent.
*By placing order over the phone customer agrees to our Terms and Conditions, this includes all shipping policies. These are available on our website as well as over the phone.
*If you order is not delivered by 7 P.M on the date of delivery please contact us as we can work to still get the package delivered on time. We cannot guarantee refunds on late deliveries that are not brought to our attention the same day as scheduled delivery.
*Once a package is marked as delivered and verified by UPS or Fed Ex is correct delivery neither UPS or Homeland Steaks is responsible for the package. Please use caution when shipping to apartments or other buildings that share common areas.